We are ADDING to our Team!
We are a motivated company seeking a cashier who is qualified to offer customers quick and easy service. The selected candidate handles transactions with regard to anything that is being sold within associate’s area. A person in this position will have a wide variety of tasks to complete, in order to fulfill the expectations of both the customer and his/her employer. We are looking for an individual who wants to work hard and fast in an ever-changing automotive environment.
We are an established fast-moving company that is looking forward to a prosperous year!! We SELL cars!!!
- Greet customers as they approach
- Offer assistance or direction to a customer when needed
- Assist customers in finalizing transactions
- Listen carefully to any questions the customer may have
- Determine customer needs through utilization of a standard customer fact-finding sheet
- Be able to describe and understand all optional equipment available for customer purchase
- Be familiar with all parts and equipment within area
- Write or print out estimated invoices to educate the customer on the price they are about to spend
- Exhibit high level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Drive referral business through positive word of mouth
- Excellent communication skills
- First-class customer service
- High standard work ethic
- Professional attire at all times
- Positive and energetic
- Ability to multi-task
- Auto industry experience is a plus, but we will train the right candidate
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- 5 day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer and maintain a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business, and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance and on the job training programs Please apply with your resume!