Well-established dealership seeking POSITIVE self-MOTIVATING individual!
We are a growing company seeking a Clerk who is uniquely qualified to offer our dealership hard working, team playing and forward-thinking motivation. Opportunities are here and a person in this Clerical position has a wide variety of tasks that will need to be completed. We are looking for an individual that wants to work hard and work fast in an ever-changing automotive environment.
We are an established fast-paced company preparing for a prosperous future!
- Greet customers appropriately
- Offer assistance or direction to customers
- Listen carefully to any questions the customer may have
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong organizational skills required
- One to two years experience in clerical work preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
- High work ethic within offices and towards personnel or customers
- Exhibit a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction
- Drive referral business through positive word of mouth
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have organizational skills
- First-class customer service
- High standard work ethic
- Professional attire at all times
- Positive and energetic
- Ability to multi-task
- Auto industry experience is a plus, but we will train the right person.
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unlimited earnings potential
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- 5 day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer who maintains a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business, including direct deposit, medical & dental insurance and on the job training programs. Please apply with your resume!