Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking an individual to occupy the position of Controller within our dealership. This person must be able to manage the accounting office by preparing and reporting accurate financial statements to the manufacturer and corporate office. This person will be responsible for exercising sound judgment in order to make an independent and discretionary decision when regards to the dealerships overall financial and in-office environment.
- Communicate with general manager and other key personnel
- Maintain a compliance of all Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, applicable laws and regulations
- Manage accounting tasks and related policies and procedures
- Prepare and complete financial statements and submit to manufacturer
- Interpret and analyze dealerships financial statements
- Coordinate annual physical inventory
- Maintain loss reserves for contingent liabilities and trade receivables
- Coordinate all accounting requirements with proper channels
- Prepare sales commission and charge back detail reports
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Understanding of dealership computer systems and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Skilled communicator who demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Maintain good relations with all departments
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- Valid driver’s license
- Display a professional appearance and superior work ethics
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and standards
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Seven to ten years of Automotive Controller experience
- Accounting Degree required; CPA preferred
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with
industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug-free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!