Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!
We are a determined and progressive company seeking an individual who qualifies to occupy the position of Customer Service Representative within our dealership. This individual will communicate, motivate, monitor and schedule according to customer and management needs.
- Answer all incoming phone calls according to management approved incoming call word tracks (scripts) and schedule showroom visits or test drive appointments
- Collects customer’s names, multiple phone numbers and e-mail address from all incoming sales or advertising campaign calls
- Logs all customer contact and comments into CRM Software
- Schedule future follow-up contacts in CRM software if appointment is generated from the initial incoming sales call
- Contact customers using management approved outbound phone contact word tracks (scripts) and customer contact list in CRM
- Use software to schedule showroom appointments who will check in upon arrival with reception desk
- Confirm scheduled appointments using appointment confirmation email templates in CRM software
- Post scheduled appointments into CRM software and print a copy for CRM Administrators at showroom reception desk
- Contact “no show” customers and reschedule their showroom appointments for a more convenient day and time
- Communicate with key personnel and other associates
- Follow up with CRM Administrators at reception desk to determine if appointments are kept
- Results based CR: Change status of prospect records in CRM software to reflect customer’s progress within the car buying cycle,
- Schedule future customer contact for every customer based on the result of current customer contact
- Purify and update customer information and contact data in CRM application – maintain accurate notes describing every customer contact
- Generate a personalized email confirming phone conversations
- Schedule follow-up reminders in CRM software for next contact
- Contact customers based on current marketing initiatives
- Respond to web based customer requests
- Follow up on Internet customer emails according to a pre-determined timeline
- Create welcome folders for reception desk on all confirmed customer appointments
- Print customer reception presentation based on appointment type
- Forward any customer concerns to correct departmental manager and follow up with customer to very concerns have been address.
- Work with as well as document customer progress in CRM program
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Understand high volume dealership fleet operations
- Skilled communicator who demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Two or more years experience in customer service
- Understanding of dealership computer systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Maintain professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate unique and exceptional organizational skills and social skills
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- 5 day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business including direct deposit, medical & dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!