Seeking a POSITIVE motivated TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking an individual to occupy the position of Desk Manager within our dealership. This individual will have the responsibilities of managing the performance of all sales associates as well as planning, coordinating, organizing and managing activities within the sales department.
- Conduct daily and weekly sales meeting – some may include training
- Create a sales and market analysis based on new vehicle inventory with the General Manager and General Sales Manager
- Plan and oversee that objectives are implemented to achieve sales and gross profit
- Assist in the overseeing of controllable expenses for the new vehicle department
- Monitor associates to enhance dealerships image
- Hire, train and motivate sales associates as well as conduct performance evaluations
- Assist sales associates in the potential closing of purchase deals
- Communicate forecasted daily and monthly goals then meet those goals
- Deals with customer complaints and make any follow-ups as necessary
- Meet the above requirements for employment
- Three to five years dealership operations experience
- Two or more years of previous sales experience
- Skilled communicator and writer
- Maintain relationships with numerous areas of the dealership including sales, service and parts
- Understanding of dealership computer systems
- Well-versed in the automotive industry and related companies
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Demonstrate customer service and organizational skills
- Served within the industries of overall operations, management or wholesale relations
- Display a professional appearance with superior work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in business or related field
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as an on the job training program.
Please apply with your resume!
If you’d like to be considered for Desk Manager, please email email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.