Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are a determined and progressive company seeking an individual who qualifies to occupy the position of Express Lube Technician within our dealership. This individual is to communicate with customers, recommend the services to best benefit their vehicles and perform maintenance duties on those vehicles.
- Communicate effectively to customer questions
- Maintain stocks
- Understand and operate dealership computer equipment
- Demonstrate product knowledge to customer by assisting with automotive service decisions, oil, tire and battery purchases
- Perform technical duties: changing oil, oil filters, replacing or rotating tires, balancing tires, repairing flats and testing and installing batteries
- Maintain, understand and comply with current local, state and federal regulations
- Communicate with key personnel and other associates within dealership
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Understand high volume Express Lube operations
- Understand the of time and labor constraints of each service
- Skilled communicator who demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- One year minimum experience
- Understands and follows all local, state and federal regulation in accordance to the disposal of hazardous waste and other materials
- Understand how to use full service automotive equipment
- Understanding of dealership computer systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintain professional appearance
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to lift objects more than 25lbs. – bends, squats, reaches and kneels
- Adhere to company policy and procedures
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- 5 day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business including direct deposit, medical & dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!