Seeking a POSITIVE hard-working TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking a hard-working individual qualified to maintain the position of F & I Producer within our dealership. This individual will be responsible for selling supplemental finance and insurance programs to new and used vehicle buyers including vehicle purchases and financing.
- Oversee and follow all financing and insurance standard processes
- Monitor competitive financing rate then offer it to customers – achieve customers receiving finance through dealership
- Interpret extended warranty information and aftermarket products for customers
- Maintain current knowledge of local, state and federal regulations
- Complete understanding of Reynolds and Reynolds software
- Understands dealership computers – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Maintain a compliance of all Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, applicable laws and regulations
- Interpret and analyze customer needs
- Sell finance and other insurance to customers
- Submit paperwork for approval
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Skilled communicator
- Degree in finance or related field
- Demonstrate unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a good relationship with the department and its customers
- Comply with any federal, state and local regulations
- Valid driver’s license
- Display a professional appearance and above standard work ethics
- Extensive background in business, fiancing and/or marketing
- Minimum of two years in the automotive finance industry
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Educational class in business math, typing or any general business courses are a plus
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as an on the job training program.
Please apply with your resume!