Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking a Fleet Sales Manager that can display the unique qualities to fill this important and very responsible position. This individual would be responsible for the planning, organizing, and managing all activities within the Fleet Sales Department.
- Oversee efforts of sales associates to enhance customer satisfaction
- Maintain a 100% customer satisfaction rating
- Assist with sales associates in potential closings of customer purchases
- Maintain standards on deliveries of customer vehicles
- Follow the performance of associates with in the fleet department
- Understand, keep up-to-date and comply with any federal, state and local regulations concerning fleet vehicles sales
- Follow company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings to keep associates up-to-date and well trained
- Display daily and monthly department goals and motivate associates to meet them
- Deal with the hiring, training and continuing education of sales associates
- Work with the General Manager and General Sales Manager concerning fleet inventory – based on analysis of sales and market
- Observe and track all fleet vehicles sales for future reference on orders
- Demonstrate a consistence vision and leadership of true values. Carries these values with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Assist in the managing of controllable expenses for fleet vehicle department
- Meet above requirements for employment
- Five years of experience in fleet operations and sales or the equivalent experience
- Two or more years in a supervisory role
- Skilled communicator and demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Knowledge of finance and insurance
- Maintain relationships with numerous areas of the dealership including sales, service and parts
- Understanding of dealership computer systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintains professional appearance
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!
If you’d like to be considered for Fleet Sales Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.