Seeking a POSITIVE hard-working TEAM player!!
We are a forward-thinking company seeking a General Sales Manager with superior knowledge of the automobile industry. This individual should exhibit supreme customer relations and have an in-depth understanding of all sales departments within the dealership.
- Perform monthly meetings with General Manager to review forecasts and profits for each department
- Recommend short and long term advertising plans, promotions, compensations programs, staff openings and lease promotions
- Conduct weekly sales meetings
- Audit appraisals on trade-in vehicles
- Create an annual sales forecast – estimate total vehicles sales, gross sales and operating profits
- Calculate expenses for the new and used sales departments
- Attend to customer issues and complaints – offering a superior level of customer service
- Oversee displaying and merchandizing of both new and used vehicles
- Verify and sign all promotions for finalization
- Issue demonstration vehicles – maintain detailed records
- Coordinate the ordering and acquiring of vehicle inventory
- Maintain relations with vehicles sales managers – plan and implement objectives
- Oversee objectives are implemented in order to achieve sales and gross profits
- Monitor current staff- Hire – Audit performances of department managers
- Conduct vehicle sales training classes
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Two years minimum experience in automobiles sales
- Knowledge of inventory systems and vehicle systems
- Understanding of dealership computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Maintain profitability
- Control expenses within department
- Valid state sales license
- Ability to multi-task
- Skilled communicator who demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a good relationship with sales staff and other departments’ associates
- Comply with any federal, state and local regulations concerning fleet vehicles sales
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethic
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Strong background in business, mathematics and computer system is helpful
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- 5 day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!
If you’d like to be considered for General Sales Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.