In this high profile position the candidate will assist in the development and execution of strategies to optimize marketing spends across digital platforms, including websites, mobile and other emerging technologies with a particular emphasis on leveraging existing technologies that do not require incremental expense. The candidate will interface with digital agency management to communicate performance levels for the platform through routine reporting of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, excel spreadsheets and other mediums as appropriate.
This position reports to the General Manager of the dealership with heavy interaction with the Internet Sales Force of designated dealerships. This position will have responsibility for global interactive marketing content including web pages, e-mail communications, text campaigns, SEM, SEO, lead generation, classified ads, inventory descriptions, inventory pictures, internet specials and other forms of electronic, online, public-facing communication.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to integrate and implement best practices to enrich and enhance the end-user experience, as well as the ability to drive site traffic, manage and expand strategic partnerships to develop online traffic and sales for the dealership. The selected candidate will work with, understand and actively support the operational dynamics of each dealership.
Candidate will lead, design, plan and implement innovative growth opportunities through an agency partner including potential traffic-building partnerships, mobile, audio, video and social networking including and especially the development of Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social mediums to authentically engage potential customers. Will be involved with management of and oversight of online editorial content. Will work through agency partners to develop integrated online presence.
- Relevant digital marketing experience, progressive sales experience including consumer and sales forces interactions as well as business/content traffic tracking.
- Automotive experience required.
- Must be driven and enthusiastic about interactive, mobile media, social media and emerging digital technologies with a high level of creativity and the proven ability to develop sales from idea to execution.
- Excellent cross-departmental people management skills required.
- Ability to solve problems through effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to direct and influence resources.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with managers, employees, agencies, manufacturer reps, media, clients, and strategic partners, and prospects at all levels.
- Ability to work in a highly competitive and dynamic environment.
If you’d like to be considered for Interactive Marketing Manager, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.