Seeking a POSITIVE hard -working TEAM player!!
We are seeking a hard working individual to maintain the position of Office Manager within our dealership. This individual will have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of administrative and office management within the automobile industry.
- Review daily sales reports
- Perform accurate financial statements and reports
- Prepare monthly closings, bank reconciliations, titles, payroll and bookkeeping
- Maintain personnel records – stay within compliance of federal and state regulations including OSHA records
- Perform billing, credit checks and collections
- Answer telephones, file paperwork and other general administrative duties
- Maintain a compliance of all Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, applicable laws and regulations
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Two years minimum administrative and office management experience
- Knowledge of inventory systems and vehicle systems
- Understanding of dealership computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Maintains profitability
- Accounting knowledge and understanding of math and statistics
- Control expenses within department
- Valid state sales license
- Ability to multi-task
- Comply with company policy, OSHA regulations and safety requirements
- Skilled communicator who demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a good relationship with sales staff and other departmental associates
- Comply with any federal, state and local regulations concerning fleet vehicles sales
- Valid driver’s license
- Background in accounting
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Display’s professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Two to four year Degree
- Strong background in accounting and business
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!