Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking an individual for our Parts Counter Sales position. This individual will work within the dealership to assist service technicians and customers in finding and locating parts and accessories.
- Determine customer’s auto parts needs and answer questions in person or via-phone
- Operate dealership computer system
- Handle shipping and receiving
- Communicate with customer issues concerning features, benefits and warranty information on parts
- Prepare and finalize sales with customers
- Communicate and deals with customers to achieve the best customer satisfaction rating
- Reveal positive and helpful work ethics
- Maintain professional attire at all times
- Comply with company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Track all incoming and outgoing parts
- Find available parts for customers and service department
- Handle parts payment collections – checking all parts are billed correctly to the correct department
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Understanding of inventory systems and vehicle systems
- Skilled communicator
- Demonstrate unique customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a good relationship with the service department
- Understanding of automotive components and the association of parts to vehicles
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- 5 day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!