Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are a determined and progressive company seeking an individual who qualifies to occupy the position of Parts Driver within our dealership.
- Deliver and pick up parts as requested by Parts Manager
- Maintain delivery logs and invoices
- Serve under dealership guidelines in order to promote superior customer service
- Perform an efficient schedule in order to deliver parts in an organized and efficient manor
- Post schedule for contact information
- Maintain a good relationship with parts managers and other associates
- Maintain vehicle is in clean and good running condition – if in need of repair, reports immediately to proper authority
- Load vehicle while protecting parts or any other merchandise from damage
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Clean driving record
- Lift objects more than 75lbs. – bend, squat, reach and kneel
- Understanding of automotive components and the association of parts to vehicles
- One year experience in automobile parts industry
- Understanding of dealership computer systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Maintain, understand and comply with current local, state and federal regulations
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!
If you’d like to be considered for Parts Driver, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.