Seeking a POSITIVE hard-working TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking a hard-working individual qualified to maintain the position of Parts Inventory Manager within our dealership. This individual, in some cases referred to as the Inventory Control Clerk, will maintain inventory records by keeping track of parts stock as it is delivered and shipped.
- Institutes and verifies parts are properly coded in order to receive complete refund for unused factory stock
- Maintains inventory records and reports; approve purchase orders and work with accounting to process invoices
- Demonstrates a consistent vision and leadership to offer customers, co-workers and suppliers an exceptional experience
- Determines and documents appropriate inventory levels while making sure parts turnover
- Maintains a catalog of parts – clean and orderly work station and inventory warehouse
- Generates sufficient profits, establishing competitive pricing in various categories
- Adjusts inventory based on the accumulation of unused or older parts
- Determines what parts to order- stock inventory – notify recipients when orders arrive – ship merchandise
- Notifies departments responsible for filing adjustment claims; whether shipments were damaged or the incorrect item
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Understanding of inventory systems and vehicle systems
- Skilled communicator and should be familiar with supplier catalogs
- Demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain good relations with service department and collision
- Comply with any federal, state and local regulations
- Understand automotive components and the association of parts to vehicles
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle, operate a Tier-lift and Hand truck
- Display professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Educational class in typing, Business Math or any general Business courses a plus
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business including direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!