Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are seeking a hard working individual qualified to maintain the position of Parts Manager within our dealership. This individual will control inventory by the utilization of staff, pricing, merchandising and purchasing procedures.
- Determine and document appropriate inventory levels while making sure parts turnover
- Maintain a clean and orderly work station
- Generate sufficient profits while establishing competitive pricing in various categories
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction rating
- Adjust inventory based on the accumulation of unused or older parts
- Perform interviews for parts department; hire, train and motivate
- Monitor staff performances and customer satisfaction
- Review sales figures, stock and cost to verify budget benchmarks
- Institute and verify parts are properly coded in order to receive complete refund for unused factory stock
- Create an annual operating budget for the parts department
- Maintain budget throughout the year
- Observe and work with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to make sure inventory is available
- Demonstrate a consistent vision and leadership to offer customers, co-workers and suppliers an exceptional experience
- Meet the above requirements for employment
- Understanding of inventory systems and vehicle systems
- Skilled communicator
- Demonstrate unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a good relationship with service department and collision center
- Comply with any federal, state and local regulations concerning fleet vehicles sales
- Ability to lift objects more than 75lbs. – bend, squat, reach and kneel
- Understanding of dealership computers
- Understanding automotive components and the association of parts to vehicles
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing are strongly preferred
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!