Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are seeking a hard working individual qualified to maintain the position of Parts Shipping Manager within our dealership. This individual will control the shipping of inventory by the utilization of staff and merchandise.
- Determine and document appropriate inventory levels while making sure parts turnover
- Read invoices and distribute parts, keeping track of inventory
- Maintain a clean and orderly work station
- Generate sufficient profits while maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating
- Perform interviews for staff shipping department; hire, train and motivate
- Monitor staff performances
- Review shipping figures, stock and cost
- Institute and verify parts are properly coded in order to return for complete refund of unused factory stock
- Create an annual operating budget for the parts shipping department
- Maintain budget throughout the year
- Observe, lead, support and motivate associates in parts department
- Demonstrate a consistent vision and leadership to offer customers, co-workers and suppliers an exceptional experience
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Understanding of dealership computers and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Understanding of inventory systems and vehicle systems
- Skilled communicator
- Demonstrate unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain good relations with service department and collision
- Comply with any federal, state and local regulations concerning fleet vehicles sales
- Understanding of distribution processes
- Understanding automotive components and the association of parts to vehicles
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and marketing are strongly preferred
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!