Seeking a POSITIVE hard-working TEAM leader!!
We are a forward-thinking company seeking a Service Director with superior knowledge of the automobile industry. This individual should exhibit supreme customer relations while having in-depth understanding of all sales departments within the dealership.
- Coordinate and oversee the service department
- Maintain a relationship with service advisors and technicians within department
- Plan and ensure objectives are implemented in order to achieve sales and gross profits
- Monitor current staff – audit performances and motivate service advisors and technicians
- Coordinate with service manager in order to maintain a proper working environment
- Maintain the service department with efficient and productive operating levels
- Obtain sales and profits within the department and maintain sales records for all customers
- Supervise all service department personnel including hiring of new employees
- Maintain service data files pertinent to employees information including reviews and raises
- Quickly deal with customers complaints, inconveniences and misunderstandings
- Oversee proper service sales techniques
- Review current service department performances to set future performance objectives and promotional activities etc. with fixed operations manager and general manager
- Understand and follows all manufacturer requirements as outlined in the manufacturer and company policy and procedures manual
- Maintain the highest possible standard of workmanship
- Deal with factory representatives
- Coordinate with service manager to advise technicians of service CSI on a monthly basis
- Maintain reporting systems required by general manager, company and manufacturer
- Create and/or maintain relations with vocational and technical schools to enhance recruitment activates
- Display a behavior that is consistent with the company’s vision and values with our customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Support company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Practice company safety procedures including avoiding exposure to fumes, dirt and harsh chemicals
- Communicate to management situations that compromise the integrity of the dealership
- Coordinate with the parts department to ensure proper stocking of high use parts
- Maintain all required technical publications, periodicals and bulletins
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Three to five years experience in dealership management
- Knowledge of computers and vehicle systems
- Maintain profitability by setting and obtaining sales goals and profit objectives
- Control expenses within department
- Ability to multi-task
- Skilled communicator who demonstrates unique and exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Maintain a good relationship with sales staff and other departmental associates
- Comply with any federal, state and local regulations concerning service
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Display a professional appearance and above standard work ethics
- Maintain the highest possible standards of workmanship
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!
If you’d like to be considered for Service Director, please email email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.