Seeking a POSITIVE motivated TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking an individual to occupy the position of Shop Foreman within our dealership. This individual will manage the performance of all service technicians by planning, coordinating, organizing and managing activities within the shop.
- Conduct meetings which may include training
- Create strategies and analysis’s based on original vehicle repair and return repair
- Plan and oversee objectives are implemented in order to achieve goals and gross profits
- Assist in overseeing controllable expenses for shop
- Monitor associates in full effort to enhance dealerships image
- Lead, hire, train and motivate associates- conduct performance evaluations
- Assist service technicians in any repairs when necessary
- Communicate forecasted daily and monthly goals then meet those goals
- Dispatch work to technicians
- Deal with customer complaints and make any follow-ups as necessary
- Repair and perform general maintenance in an accurate and timely manner
- Meets above requirements for employment
- Must accept accountability for overall shop productivity
- Three to five years shop operations experience
- Two or more years of previous dealership experience
- Skilled communicator
- Maintain a relationship with numerous areas of the dealership including service and parts
- Understanding of dealership computer systems and well versed in the automotive industry and related companies
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Demonstrate customer service skills and organizational skills
- Served within the industries of overall operations, management and wholesale relations
- Display a professional appearance with superior work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!
If you’d like to be considered for Shop Foreman, please email email@example.com with your Resume, Cover Letter and Salary Requirements.