Seeking POSITIVE self-motivated TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking an individual to occupy the position of Technician within our dealership.
- Perform repairs on vehicles based on work order
- Inspect, maintain and repair vehicles under dealership guidelines in order to promote superior customer service
- Perform lube & oil filter changes, transmission services, alignments, computer systems diagnostics, steering, suspension, tune-ups and brake system flush and/or repair
- Maintain good relations with vehicle service managers and other associates
- Minimum of one ASC Certification within the eight areas of automotive service or ASC Certified Master Automobile Technician
- Ability to lift objects more than 75lbs. – bend, squat, reach and kneel
- Meet above requirements for employment
- Must possess mechanical aptitude and the knowledge of how automobiles work
- Understand high volume dealership fleet operations
- Understand the time and labor constraints of each service
- Two to four years experience in service repair
- Understanding of dealership computer systems
- Valid driver’s license required
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Ability to multi-task
- Lift objects more than 60lbs.
- Maintain, understand and comply with current local, state and federal regulations
- Adhere to company policies and procedures
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Display a professional appearance with above standard work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and includes direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!