Seeking a POSITIVE motivated TEAM player!!
We are a company seeking an individual to occupy the position of Warranty Administrator within our dealership. This individual will manage the performance of all claims submitted by overseeing, managing, reviewing, organizing and finalizing recovery of warranties for dealership customers.
- Review warranty agreements and evaluate claims in order to recover maximum benefits due
- Communicate forecasted daily and monthly goals – meet goals
- Receive and process warranty claims
- Conduct weekly meetings which may include training
- Create a strategy and analysis based on customer warranty claims
- Plan and oversee objectives are implemented in order to achieve goals and gross profits
- Assist in overseeing controllable expenses within warranty department
- Monitor associates in full effort to enhance dealerships image
- Lead, hire, train and motivate associates- conduct performance evaluations
- Deal with customer complaints and make any follow-ups as necessary
- Meets above requirements for employment
- OEM continued education
- Five or more years in dealership warranty operations
- Skilled communicator and writer
- Maintains relationships with numerous areas of the dealership
- Understanding of dealership computer systems and well versed in the automotive industry and related companies
- Valid driver’s license required
- Maintain good branch and vendor relations
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Demonstrate customer service skills and organizational skills
- Served within the industries of overall operations, management and wholesale relations
- Display a professional appearance with superior work ethics
- High school diploma or the equivalent
Why do you want this job?
- Unrestricted earning potential while providing an extremely generous compensation program in combination with industry leading benefits.
- Long tenure of current employees
- Opportunity for advancement in one of the largest automotive groups in Texas
- Five day work week
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a drug free work environment. Our compensation program and benefits are among the best in the business and include direct deposit, medical and dental insurance as well as on the job training programs.
Please apply with your resume!